
They have gotten a lot more daring since last time we were there. They wanted to climb up and slide down everything!
Kate especially enjoyed the Castle - she wanted to go on it over and over and over again. Jonathon really wanted to go on the big "Jaguar" but he just wasn't quite big enough to climb up the stairs. The only one that really scared them was the one crocodile/alligator type slide because at the bottom of the big slide you exited through some very large teeth. One time was enough for both of them (they didn't know what was awaiting them at the bottom or they wouldn't have gone down to begin with!). Kate didn't even want to walk by the slide after that experience. They had so much fun jumping, bouncing and sliding all over the place. Babies Dylan and Ashley slept quite contentedly the whole time.

3 comments:
I still have never taken my girls over there- I need to put that on my to do list for sure! Looks like you had a great time together.
That place sounds great! We will have to make a trip over there when we come down some time. Halle would just love to bounce with her cousins there. I can just imagine Kate and Jonathon being so scared of the alligator. I remember the swimming pool last summer!
So funny, I'd already forgotten about the castle. We need to go back, Kate still asks about it. Maybe we should take Bree with us. :-)
Post a Comment